Sold Rusty Lee Full Width Rock and Roll Bed (As New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragster13

Parts
VIP Member
T6 Pro
I have a full width Rusty Lee, strut assisted R&R bed, it was fitted and then remove, without being used, it has the serial number on it and I have confirmed it is crash tested, but I don't have any paperwork, you maybe able to get this from either Rust Lee or one of their fitters, it comes with upholstered cushions with back boards, not even fixed, it has the fixing plates and bolts, looking for £1200, big saving on new, but open to sensible offers and will help lift into a van as it's heavy, collection from Leicester or Edgbaston Birmingham (when I'm at work, sorry about the poor quality of the photos as the sun was shining :cool:

Rusty Lee.jpeg

Rusty Lee 9.jpeg

Rusty lee 8.jpeg

Rusty Lee7.jpeg

Rusty Lee 6.jpeg

Rusty Lee 4.jpeg

Rusty lee 3.jpeg

Rusty Lee 2.jpeg

Rusty Lee.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a full width Rusty Lee, strut assisted R&R bed, it was fitted and then remove, without being used, it has the serial number on it and I have confirmed it is crash tested, but I don't have any paperwork, you maybe able to get this from either Rust Lee or one of their fitters, it comes with upholstered cushions with back boards, not even fixed, it has the fixing plates and bolts, looking for £1200, big saving on new, but open to sensible offers and will help lift into a van as it's heavy, collection from Leicester or Edgbaston Birmingham (when I'm at work, sorry about the poor quality of the photos as the sun was shining :cool:

View attachment 197728

View attachment 197729

View attachment 197730

View attachment 197731

View attachment 197732

View attachment 197733

View attachment 197734

View attachment 197735

View attachment 197736
Is this still available? Is it tassimo trim ?
Cheers
Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back