Wanted Roof bar preparation LWB

ma77y

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Don't suppose anyone has a set they no longer use? Just had a quotation from the dealer and £250 a side is a bit ridiculous for what it is but I guess that's vw for you.

Cheers

Hey there, I currently have a set of satin silver roof bars/rails on my van that I’m considering changing.

I understand they were fitted not long before I purchased the van, so I would guess they’re around 12/14 months old perhaps?

not sure if they’re the colour/style you’d be looking for? But happy to get a photo or two if you like. Just let me know.

Hey there, I currently have a set of satin silver roof bars/rails on my van that I’m considering changing.

I understand they were fitted not long before I purchased the van, so I would guess they’re around 12/14 months old perhaps?

not sure if they’re the colour/style you’d be looking for? But happy to get a photo or two if you like. Just let me know.
Hiya mate, thanks for the offer but it's the oem rail that sits flush in the gutter that I'm after.

Cheers

Screenshot_20220103-223648_eBay.jpg

Ah ha! Apologies, still getting to grips with all the terminology. Thanks for picture and clarifying, super helpful for me.

Good luck in your search, here’s to hoping someone has a set looking for a new home

Reactions: JOG
Back