Rims and suspension

Andy63

Pushed the boat out and got a 204 DSG Yes it's in blackberry so take the piss later, but it's fast love it , firsts project is new wheels and lowering, I'm going for the sportline 18inch rims don't want too hard ride but will lowering add to a hard ride, do I need to tell my insurance of the modification ?

Well done Andy63 , you've picked the best colour ,not that I'm biased or anything ;).dont forget we need pics on here and definitely tell your insurance cos they'll look for any excuse not to pay out if the worst happens :thumbsup:

Thanks will upload pictures tomorrow when I work out how to do it, bit of a thicko with technology, give me a spanner any day, good point with insurance any excuse, going to do springs myself am I better with VW original wouldn't affect my warranty that way would it?

Welcome @Andy63, VW fit eibach 30mm themselves, so can't see you having too many problems if you go for these.

Well done Andy63 , you've picked the best colour ,not that I'm biased or anything ;).dont forget we need pics on here and definitely tell your insurance cos they'll look for any excuse not to pay out if the worst happens :thumbsup:

Don't forget to tell the insurance about the alloys as well as the lowered suspension..... oh and then your onto load rated tyres......

Back