Removing cup holder in T6.1

RichLatho

Hi all. Does anyone know how to remove the cup holder and glove box please? I need to route a cable.

many thanks in advance.

5A084054-1F05-4EBD-BF4D-2661AC6E21F3.jpeg

Hi all. Does anyone know how to remove the cup holder and glove box please? I need to route a cable.

many thanks in advance.

View attachment 76401

Hi... Not seen anyone that’s taken it apart.... @BognorMotors might have an idea... I know on some vehicles if it has a rubber base that comes out Hidden under is a lock screw...but thats just a guess ...or remove 12v plug to give access ?

Hi... Not seen anyone that’s taken it apart.... @BognorMotors might have an idea... I know on some vehicles if it has a rubber base that comes out Hidden under is a lock screw...but thats just a guess ...or remove 12v plug to give access ?

thanks for the advice. There’s no rubber base or screws that I can see. Don’t fancy forcing it too much to pull it out. Anyone else know please?

thanks for the advice. There’s no rubber base or screws that I can see. Don’t fancy forcing it too much to pull it out. Anyone else know please?
On my T6 to install the new radio ...this level of dismantle was done. You might have to remove the glove box next to the cup holder to give some access and any under trays...

D01694B9-506A-4ACD-9D00-3D9D82B56902.jpeg

Wow! if i took apart my van like that it would never go back together again! I was hoping it would just pop out.
Unfortunately sometimes you’ve got to crack a few eggs to make an omelette ...hope you sort it :thumbsup:

Back