Remapping The Way Ltd.

cy294

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Timing belt and water pump due before long and have seen a very popular company called Remapping the way Ltd in South Wales who have a FB page and have down some good work. Has anyone had any experience of them for any work?

Thanks.

Did you get any feedback or use the company to replace your timing belt and water pump, just looking for some independent reviews?

Drove from Surrey to Wales yesterday to get a Planar diesel heater fitted with the cali vents in my Shuttle. Andrew and the team were great. I couldnt find many companies willing to fit the california vents (as it means cutting the B pillar). Cant wait to test now in anger.

FB_IMG_1643906934781.jpg

FB_IMG_1643906931193.jpg

Drove from Surrey to Wales yesterday to get a Planar diesel heater fitted with the cali vents in my Shuttle. Andrew and the team were great. I couldnt find many companies willing to fit the california vents (as it means cutting the B pillar). Cant wait to test now in anger.

View attachment 144601

View attachment 144602
That looks awesome! I'm hoping to get some work done by these guys. Where did you purchase the Cali vents please mate? Or do you have a link to what you ordered please?

Thank you!

Please let us know how you get on with the system when you get out in her!

They supplied all the bits so took the guess work out. You just need to let them know what type of Transporter you have as the B pillars are different so have different Y pieces and vents.

They supplied all the bits so took the guess work out. You just need to let them know what type of Transporter you have as the B pillars are different so have different Y pieces and vents.
May I ask if they did it in the day and what was the cost of the installation. I ordered my T6.1 last week and have this on my list of things to save for during the long wait.

Thanks mate, brilliant!

May I ask if they did it in the day and what was the cost of the installation. I ordered my T6.1 last week and have this on my list of things to save for during the long wait.
Took them about 4 hours and dependant on the controller and modem it will be around £1000

Unfortunately I’ve had awful customer service at remapping the way. In fact they hung up on me and are refusing to respond to my messages or phone calls. I understand they are particularly busy posting 2 week delays but shocking customer service. I’m pretty easy going to! Honest. Only asking for advice regarding getting some work done. Very disappointed.

Well after researching this site I used the guys at Remapping The Way to work on my new to me T6 19 LWB Velle and I wasn't disappointed! Yes they're really busy but I was patient and it was well worth it. Andrew and the other guys there did a bloody brilliant job for me and I'm really happy with their work. Would highly recommend them, my first experience using these guys has been a really good and positive one! I'll put a pic of her on the Team candy white group shortly. Cheers guys.

Back