Reimo Variotech 3000 Seat Covers?

SamB

Hi everyone, I was wondering whether anyone knows of a company manufacturing seat covers for a Remio Variotech 3000 bed? I had intended to get it reupholstered however funds for the conversion have now dried up and with 15 months old twins draining me of my cash, I can't really justify the cost. I have looked online but can't seem to find anything. Any alternative suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry I cant help with covers but we can supply a leather kit if your funds will stretch, pm me if interested, if not no problem as I know these vans are a moneypit....

here is a Sportline we recently completed - Sportline Variotech 3000

Hi everyone, I was wondering whether anyone knows of a company manufacturing seat covers for a Remio Variotech 3000 bed? I had intended to get it reupholstered however funds for the conversion have now dried up and with 15 months old twins draining me of my cash, I can't really justify the cost. I have looked online but can't seem to find anything. Any alternative suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Don't suppose you found any seat covers for the Variotech 3000 in the end? Looking for some myself!

Back