Reductant Pressure Sensor Circuit Range/Performance error

Davidm

I have a 6.1 just over a year old, 21462km on the clock. I got a warning telling me to top up with AdBlue which I have and that message no longer appears. At the same time, the drive error icon appeared. Did an OBD scan and it told me the reductant level was too low and the reductant pressure was too low. Once filled up with AdBlue, these no longer appear but I now get a 25146 - Reductant Pressure Sensor Circuit Range/Performance error. Should I worry about this or is this likely to clear itself once I have driven a bit with a topped up AdBlue tank (haven't done this yet due to Storm Babet being in full swing)

Does your OBD reader give the ability to read measured values? Or measured values when fault occurred?

Look at the reductant pressure actual pressure measured value, have seen a couple of these showing -549 / 10000 / 99999 which indicates a faulty amble pump/ module.

Unfortunately it does not give this reading. Curiously the engine icon no longer appears if I switch the engine on and my VW app now tells me the vehicle health is good (which it did not before). However if I do a diagnostic check with my Carista OBD, this message comes up again. So without the OBD, I would no longer see the error message.....

Unfortunately it does not give this reading. Curiously the engine icon no longer appears if I switch the engine on and my VW app now tells me the vehicle health is good (which it did not before). However if I do a diagnostic check with my Carista OBD, this message comes up again. So without the OBD, I would no longer see the error message.....
That doesn’t mean it’s fixed itself though, just that it hasn’t seen the fault as active within a certain number of ignition cycles.

I am experiencing the same error 25146 - Reductant Pressure Sensor Circuit Range/Performance , did you find out what it was ?

Back