Recommend Dealer - Best price T6?

Phil Harris

T6 Guru
well, in July should have finances to buy a new T6 T30 205 DSG highline Kombi in Blackberry. Going to convert, sadly as private will have to pay full tax on the van..

Just wandering if anyone recommends Good dealer/best price?

Cheers
Phil

Hi Phil,
In my experience, a lot of it comes down to timing. If a dealer has a sales target to hit and they are 1 off and it's the last day of the month then they will give you everything and anything going. Not sure about VWC but most have volume rebates, so selling one vehicle may get them a £5k rebate - so they will happily sell than one vehicle at a significant loss.
Or you could try to find a sales rep who wants to get their February off to a good start.

Hi Phil,
In my experience, a lot of it comes down to timing. If a dealer has a sales target to hit and they are 1 off and it's the last day of the month then they will give you everything and anything going. Not sure about VWC but most have volume rebates, so selling one vehicle may get them a £5k rebate - so they will happily sell than one vehicle at a significant loss.
Or you could try to find a sales rep who wants to get their February off to a good start.
Thanks on it!!

Where are you?
The van centre in Preston is very good as is Carrs in Exeter where we bought our current California.

Might be worth a call to Fish Bros Swindon - I got a cracking deal from them

I got mine from them . I had to travel 100 miles but much better service than my local dealer and very good price.

Richard at Hull VW, I got a price I was happy with & he's a nice guy. Not the usual rubbish you get from salespeople.

Richard at Hull VW, I got a price I was happy with & he's a nice guy. Not the usual rubbish you get from salespeople.
Thanks to you all, looking like I've got a good deal from Vanworx as they're looking to do the conversion as well, getting 15% off.. seems pretty good to me... hope to join 'Team Blackberry ' soon!

I got 12 per cent and thought that was a good deal

Just ordered my blackberry via Happy New Van, 20% off roughly! Matched another broker... Chap is very helpful, Simon.

I don't know the name of the dealership, but my dealer told me the Liverpool VW van centre was always in trouble with VW for under cutting everyone else. He told me that as I picked mine up!

I don't know the name of the dealership, but my dealer told me the Liverpool VW van centre was always in trouble with VW for under cutting everyone else. He told me that as I picked mine up!
Thanks fella, but deal has been done! Phil

Back