For Sale Reclining and folding chairs/seats (singles and doubles)

Funkhaus

VIP Member
Hi

I’ve got six seats/chairs in a variety of guises looking for new adventures.

I’m in South Tyneside…I can/will ship, though local collection is preferred given the sizes and low asking prices. All pics are at the bottom of the page. Any questions, please message anytime.

First up…two really comfortable reclining/upright chairs, with padding at the head. Both are in very good condition, though one has a slight scuff on an arm (which could be quickly filled, sanded and varnished).

I’m only looking for £35 per seat (plus p&p if required).

Next…two Eurohike Peak double seats/sofas with carrying/storage bags and drinks holders (cute baby girl not included). They have been used twice, and are in very good condition. The creases drop very quickly in use. Set-up/pack-up is less than 60 seconds. We’ve had these stored beneath our rock n’ roll bed. They can go surprisingly flat.

I’m only looking for £35 for the pair or £20 each (plus p&p if required).

Finally…two Urban single seats with carrying/storage bags and drinks holders. These have padding for the head, and both are in excellent condition. As with the double seats, set-up/pack-up is less than 60 seconds and they too can go surprisingly flat.

I’m only looking for £10 each (plus p&p if required).

Thank you.

IMG_0020.jpeg

IMG_0019.jpeg

IMG_0018.jpeg

IMG_0017.jpeg

IMG_0024.jpeg

IMG_0023.jpeg

IMG_0022.jpeg

IMG_0021.jpeg

IMG_0031.jpeg

IMG_0030.jpeg

IMG_0029.jpeg

IMG_0028.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll take the two urban single chairs please if you dont mind posting

Hi.

I’ll have a look at the best options and get back to you asap. What area will they be going to?

Thanks.

Hi

I’ve weighed and sized up the Urban singles and the best P&P is coming in at about £20, and that’s aside from boxing and/or wrapping etc. In all honesty, you can get them new from Amazon for less than my asking plus that P&P. Let me know…

Anyone interested in the other chairs….I will P&P, though my feeling is the same would apply, so collection seems to be the best idea.

Thanks.

Hi

I’ve weighed and sized up the Urban singles and the best P&P is coming in at about £20, and that’s aside from boxing and/or wrapping etc. In all honesty, you can get them new from Amazon for less than my asking plus that P&P. Let me know…

Anyone interested in the other chairs….I will P&P, though my feeling is the same would apply, so collection seems to be the best idea.

Thanks.
Thank you for taking the time to look into it mate and yeah, I'll pass but thank you :)

Back