Rear seat 2+1 floor bracket hole positioning measurements T5

Holeman

Hi, I'm a new member to the forum, having recently purchased a 2014 T5.1 panel van, I'm in process of converting to a Kombi and have purchased 2+1 rear seats from a newish T6. Can anyone advise floor bracket hope position such that the brackets line up correctly with supporting brackets underneath the van.

The distance between the Floor brackets bolts are 110mm, so 55m either side of the centre floor dimples. .

I've seen 2 measurements for hole position -- 1) as above 55m either side of centre, and 2) 57.5mm v 52.5mm ( larger dimension towards front of van). Can anyone advise which is correct please. Also are the holes for support bracket rivets, already predrilled in cross members under the floor, or does this need to be done as part of fitting.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Also does anyone know of a professional window fitted around Leatherhead Surrey.

Hello and welcome!
There is a dedicated Kombi conversion thread here which mentions the 55mm spacing in reply #3. There is obviously a lot more in there as well so well worth a read as I'm sure some of it will be relevant. When reading a thread on this forum (I am sure that not all forums do this...) there will be similar topics listed automatically below the replies. I am not sure if you knew that but, if not, it often gives you the information that you need!

Hello and welcome!
There is a dedicated Kombi conversion thread here which mentions the 55mm spacing in reply #3. There is obviously a lot more in there as well so well worth a read as I'm sure some of it will be relevant. When reading a thread on this forum (I am sure that not all forums do this...) there will be similar topics listed automatically below the replies. I am not sure if you knew that but, if not, it often gives you the information that you need!
Thanks for your quick reply and info - forum appears to be very helpful and informative, regards

Back