Elliott

Lifeguard
T6 Pro
so it starts for those of you like me, couldn't stretch the money to buy a kombi but have to kids, so I've brought some seats of evilbay and gone about converting mine to a kombi.

Dead easy!! 2-3hours max

Little tip for you all, most disabled, taxi converters will sell you all the bits needed for less than you can buy of eBay, I paid £180 for 12 mounts and seat belts. This is where all those eBay people are. Using a lot from and then selling for nearly double!! Cut out the middle man, google them and give then a call, what have you got to lose!!

Interesting read. What do you think you've saved doing it this way?

I've gone form panel van to kombi to save money, company car tax & lots of VAT.

You can still fit rear seats, it's all about kerb weight,

Money wise
Seats £800
Seat belts and mounts £180
2 side opening windows £280(next post on how to install, again dead easy)!

Saved loads!!!!!!

You can still fit rear seats, it's all about kerb weight,

Money wise
Seats £800
Seat belts and mounts £180
2 side opening windows £280(next post on how to install, again dead easy)!

Saved loads!!!!!!

All about payload on the V5 with HMRC.

It's not about the magic 1 tonne payload, because it has seats you must deduct the hard top weight if then the overal weight is less than a tonne it is not classed as commercial so it's a car.

Hmrc class payload as gross vehicle weight less unoccupied kerb weight.

It is still about the 1 tonne pay load you just need to be sure how it's calculated in the beginning,

Everyone is right it's just how it's calculated

Update on photos coming, just waiting for my Diesel heater fuel pick up and i'll finish of the instalment , but just to add, got some more parts from TPS to finish it of

7h0 810 583 seat belt reinforcement plates for c pillar £3.18
7ho 803 547A seat brackets washer things £2.23 each
7h0 803 548A same as above but for the other side of chassis £2.23each
7h0 802 763A large seat bracket washer things but they join seats togather £4.35each and you need 8

Back