Rear Camera Display Problem

Seems to have sorted itself out now. Bizarre that. Kept doing it but locking and leaving the car to sleep for half hour or so - seems to have restored itself.

Oh , on the list for the next visit to the dealer then. Maybe the cold has affected it, has it been stud over xmas ?

Maybe someone's dropped lsd in your tank!...Mine acts up sometimes if I go forward then reverse more than a couple of times when parking, it will stop showing the image from the camera and just show the graphic for the rear sensors and I have to get rid of it by pressing the X in the top corner, it then won't work properly again until after the ignition has been fully off.

Reactions: HHO
Maybe someone's dropped lsd in your tank!...Mine acts up sometimes if I go forward then reverse more than a couple of times when parking, it will stop showing the image from the camera and just show the graphic for the rear sensors and I have to get rid of it by pressing the X in the top corner, it then won't work properly again until after the ignition has been fully off.
I have had that a couple times, normally if i stop for too long before reversing and the engine stops camera doesnt always work after engine start

Hmmm I've not considered that it might be related to S/S @Pauly, did someone mention that the default for S/S can be reversed to press button for on?

Back