Really don’t know what to do!

Gazpar

VIP Member
T6 Pro
So it’s been a few weeks with the 6.1 now and I hate it. I’m so glad I haven’t sold my 6 yet. The 6 drives so much different to the 6.1.
No idea what to do going to call vw tomorrow and see what they will offer for it.. however is anyone on here interested? It’s a full spec panel van. I have also had digital dash fitted. It’s immaculate 1200 miles on it.
If you’re interested either message me or reply below:)
All depends on the price will depend if I sell it.

40BA393B-2FC8-4428-8888-FC61B70253B5.jpeg

49105021-FE8A-4C5E-A5A2-E306335A24A6.jpeg

D4C00E80-2DE4-48F9-904C-F16A4B10A308.jpeg

FD730106-E189-49A0-962C-70DC090D499D.jpeg

Huge waiting list on 6.1 ATM, pretty sure you will shift it to one of the guys on here @Gazpar

I had a similar experience years ago going from one generation of an Audi A6 to the next, it was terrible, and I quickly sold it and never looked back at Audi saloons.

I hope you find a way through it.

P.S Do you want this moved to the For Sale section? Or maybe add a post there and link from your first post to it, please

What is it you don't like? for the sake of the loss of money you will face with the depreciation, why not have the TVS DSG drivability upgrade done and then see how it drives, you might just fall in love with it again?

If there is a supply shortage you shouldn’t loose much money on an ‘as new’ van? I know its not a Porsche, Ferrari or Rolex but still...

Stunning van. Would you take a part ex lol.

I really hope you sort something out to your satisfaction. Is it so bad its not worth giving it another month or 2?

Last edited:
:oops: oooh no, gutted! what a horrible place to be.

have you looked into possibly 'rejecting' it? - that may only be possible if there's a fault/problem with it though?
- might be worth a look?

So it’s been a few weeks with the 6.1 now and I hate it. I’m so glad I haven’t sold my 6 yet. The 6 drives so much different to the 6.1.
I'm interested in exactly what it is about the 6.1 that you don't like, for you to be seriously considering getting rid, it must be a strong feeling, but based on what?

Reactions: Jlo
Back