Sold Rare- 2018 Vw T6 'edition' Kombi, 7k Miles, Leds, Nav, With Upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetroHeed

T6 Pro
Id consider selling my 2018 T6 Kombi Edition, I bought this a few months back from VW Van Centre as an ex demonstrator. Immaculate condition with many upgrades. I have a project thread on here you can see.

2018 (18 reg)
150bhp
6 speed manual
7k miles (but in daily use)
As new condition

Being the Edition it is based on a Highline then in addition it adds the very sought after LEDs front and rear, smoked tail lights, touch screen satellite navigation, reverse camera, front and rear parking sensors, electric folding mirrors, heated windscreen, 17 alloys, black mirrors/ roof, Edition graphics and much more.

In addition to that it also has the rear bulkhead which has window and carpeted on passenger compartment side, looks great, does a brilliant job for noise and cost in excess of £1000 as an option! The rear is ply lined as new.

Since buying I've done some upgrades, all genuine VW parts or the best money can buy.

Genuine VW Spoiler
Genuine VW 30mm lowering springs
Genuine VW mudflap kit
H&R wheel spacers
Wheels re-done in gloss black powdercoat
Genuine VW/ Westfalia swan neck towbar
Full tailor fitted mats

Those options inc bulkhead amount to over £2500 worth plus fitting.

Im in Fife, just North of Edinburgh but can arrange meeting/ delivery etc etc for a buyer.

Anyone interested, part with £31.5k and NO VAT.

F9C54D86-8120-4001-9061-88814808E678.jpeg 7174CE11-82C4-4C21-9F76-CB46F7F24849.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg

Last edited:
Considering advertising elsewhere now.. :sick:

I guess that's the downfall of this place when it comes to selling a T6, most of us have one.
Really nice Edition though, and will make someone a nice van at a reasonable price.
Good luck with the sale.

I've just reduced this to £29995 No VAT so its the same price as standard Editions are selling at, so £2500 worth of extras effectively free.

Sorry for the delay in responding. Just wanted to make sure I didn’t buy a lemon :)

Happy with my purchase and had a very good buying experience with PetroHeed. Great comms and very helpful.

Thanks very much.

Any plans with your new beast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back