Random Youtube Videos . . . . Why Not !!

Looking at remapping in Italy and found a custom engine tuner who offered DPF delete so I though I'd do a bit of research. I came across this video which put a different spin on it to what I expected so thought I'd share on here.

Last edited:
Looking at remapping in Italy and found a custome engine tuner who offered DPF delete so I though I'd do a bit of research. I came across this video which put a different spin on it to what I expected so thought I'd share on here.

DPF delete seems fairly commonly offered over here too, despite being illegal to drive a car with DPF removed. Not sure what the legalities are in Italy, but probably not something I'd consider!

Loads of uk websites talk about it. Can't find any first hand accounts though - probs due to the illegality of it. It's the same law throughout Europe I believe.

I don’t think this man is awake at night worrying about his ride height

I'm not sure if anyone has heard of Project Binky?...if so this is another project its creators are working on (slowly) on the side.

They're doing an ex mobile library service truck conversion to race transporter too... "L'escargot" I think?

Their humour is spot on but the progress on either project is glacial, The Skid Factory follow Binky too.

WTF... speed reading post above or senile dementia, ignore this dribble by all means!:oops:

I've been watching Premier1Driver this last week, some very interesting insights into what goes into flying a plane.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed in the news that people are linking 5G mobile technology and covid19 and also trying to burn down 5G masts, but Big Clive explains it all in a nice and simple way

Back