For Sale PV Logic 155W Mono High Density Rigid Solar Panel

t6blo

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
PV Logic 155W Mono High Density Rigid Solar Panel
Bought early last year and working perfectly. Removed from van as no longer require solar.

No original packaging comes with a cheap (unused) PWM controller or use with a Victron/Renogy MPPT
£175 collection from Essex - or £20 P&P via courier.
Also comes with the matching PV logic Aero brackets and end caps which are being thrown in for free as they have been cut (poorly) to fit the contours of the T5/T6 roof and have silicone sealant remnants on them.

IMG_2113.jpeg

IMG_2114.jpeg

IMG_2115.jpeg

IMG_2116.jpeg

IMG_2117.jpeg

IMG_2777.jpeg

Last edited:
Can I ask what width the cut outs are at ?. ( I have irritating 2 ridges at 8mm high , 20mm width 390mm apart) . How stable was this set up which I assume was stuck to the roof with adhesive?.

I need to replace a dead panel that’s sat in the 390mm gap. Maybe this would straddle them? Like the look of these after @Salty Spuds install, all be it on his flat roof.

I will measure them for you, but they were to accommodate the OEM tin roof ridges. I had it bolted through on the outside edges of the four corners that sat on the raised part of the ridges and it was very stable and the aero brackets were not noisy at all from a wind perspective.

You can buy just the brackets if you wanted to - either for a flat roof or to cater for different ridges.

Reactions: MrD
Mmmmm ok , not keen on bolts on pop top. I’ll have to have a think on the way forward . Cheers

Can I ask what width the cut outs are at ?. ( I have irritating 2 ridges at 8mm high , 20mm width 390mm apart) . How stable was this set up which I assume was stuck to the roof with adhesive?.

I need to replace a dead panel that’s sat in the 390mm gap. Maybe this would straddle them? Like the look of these after @Salty Spuds install, all be it on his flat roof.
My roof isn't flat, it's a Reimo easyfit, slightly curved, I had to pack the ends of the mounting brackets on plastic shims & then bed the brackets on mastic.
Depending on how handy you are, you could cut out the base of the mounting brackets to accommodate the ridges, there's plenty of meat in the brackets.

All packaged up and ready to send - £20 P&P via courier to mainland UK.

Back