price rises

VanMan48

T6 Pro
A VW dealer informed me yesterday that there will be a price increase by 2% on all new vans and extras from 2nd June this year. So if you're if you're in a situation like me dithering and procrastinating about getting one, then this news has put urgency in my decision!

What's stopping you? The most amazing van in the world is the T6! You need to order it now!

Not surprised at all, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was another one before the years out. When you look at the value of the pound against the euro someone is going to have to swallow the loss for vw uk, sadly it will always be us the end user!

With a 12 to 13 year run for each series I'd be surprised if we see a t7 any time before the second half of the 20's.

We'll likely see a 6.1 in 4 years though

With a 12 to 13 year run for each series I'd be surprised if we see a t7 any time before the second half of the 20's.

We'll likely see a 6.1 in 4 years though
I think some people question if a T6 is really a brand new model? or if it's a bit of a stop gap. If so a T7 may arrive sooner than the normal average product cycle;) We'll just have to wait and see...

I think some people question if a T6 is really a brand new model? or if it's a bit of a stop gap. If so a T7 may arrive sooner than the normal average product cycle;) We'll just have to wait and see...
What will be even more interesting is what engine a T7 may come to this country with considering the current war being reigned on the dirty diesel

Yes, this is correct 2% on Transporter and 4% on California!! They added extra safety features to all for this. The Cali also has a two piece worktop and other interior items updated - Since May last last the Cali would have gone up by approx 11% or so! Great if you already own one.

This is what I've been told;
  • City emergency braking - warns of hazardous situations and, when necessary, triggers emergency braking. NCAP tests carried out in 2015 showed this system prevents real-world, rear-end crashes by 38 per cent
  • Driver alert - monitors the steering patterns and alerts the driver to take a break. Now standard on all models and trims except Zugkopf
  • Automatic headlights with daytime running lights and leaving home function, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, rain sensor (lights and vision pack), multi-function steering wheel and a kitchen upgrade for California Ocean

Back