Portable AC unit

Mannix10

Evening all,
I have a trip planned through Europe in a few weeks time and this weather has reminded me I need a portable AC unit does anyone have any recommendations please?? I have considered the totally cool 3000 but the reviews aren’t great!
Thanks

I bought a unit from a French DIY place about 10 years ago, Mr Bricolage I think, as the temps are regularly around 40'c when we go to our little place in Provence.
Think it was around 200 euros back then. Its been brilliant, cools down to 17'c which is fine for sleeping. Only drawback is its a little on the heavy side and you need to vent with the curly pipe thing outside, which we do through an open window, stuffed with blankets to make a seal.
Much better choice out there I would suggest

Evening all,
I have a trip planned through Europe in a few weeks time and this weather has reminded me I need a portable AC unit does anyone have any recommendations please?? I have considered the totally cool 3000 but the reviews aren’t great!
Thanks
Avoid any type of portable cooler that you have to put water in. These are pseudo coolers that will fill the van with condensation.

Back