Pop Top Roofs

Graeme Olley

Can someone tell me what type and where in the North east of England fit the best roofs please or surrounding areas thanks;)

My advice... do a bit of research into the different poptops and then go and visit a few fitters in your area to confirm you're happy with what that specific roof offers.
Then once you've made your desicion ask the forum for feedback of local fitters and also non local but highly respected fitters.
A good roof is a few grand and ideally you only want to have one hole cut into your very expensive van. No offence to anyone on here but only you can really decide which roof suits your needs.

Yes
My advice... do a bit of research into the different poptops and then go and visit a few fitters in your area to confirm you're happy with what that specific roof offers.
Then once you've made your desicion ask the forum for feedback of local fitters and also non local but highly respected fitters.
A good roof is a few grand and ideally you only want to have one hole cut into your very expensive van. No offence to anyone on here but only you can really decide which roof suits your needs.
good point i will do thanks

When I was looking I did my research and thought I knew what we wanted. Upon inspection at various fitters we both changed our minds on make and the fitter.
We are happy with our roof and have no regrets.

When I was looking I did my research and thought I knew what we wanted. Upon inspection at various fitters we both changed our minds on make and the fitter.
We are happy with our roof and have no regrets.
Yeah i will do a bit more research and reviews thanks.

I used a company called Restore & More located in Birtley, they are authorised Skyline Roof fitters and did a great job. Speak to Steve and he'll take you through all the options including a look at the process and all that's involved.

Got a HiLo and very happy with it but the above advice is spot on, they all have pro’s and cons and not all fitters are equal.

Back