Pop Top Black Out Liner

Sebnev

VCDS User
T6 Pro
Had a cracking weekend in the van but now realised just how much light comes through the pop top canvas. Kids were up at 6am :( Not sure why the material isn't blackout by default but mine certainly isn't.

How have others handled this ? I'm looking to make up a removable black out liner for the inside sections but wanted to see if anyone had a better idea ? I don't want the external insulated option like a Rainbow screen as this is for summer - and it was hot enough up there already !

My top is made by Pop Top, any suggestions of how to attached the lining to the canvas or to the roof ?
Could I screw in some clips to the roof to hang them from ?

Thanks !

Have a search for pop top insulation. I’ve read info in the past on this forum. Just replace internal insulation with blackout material.

Thanks - I did have a good search around, but couldn't work out the best way to attach the blackout material to side canvas or roof ? I want it to be removable, and then fold up into a smallish space. Whereas the foil insulation looks like rigid sections and therefore doesn't need a way to hang/attach to the canvas/roof in the same way. Or I might have got that wrong of course !

Penny washers and magnets to secure in place? Glue the washers in place around the roof and sew the magnets into the blackout?

Back