Sold Ply Guys Assynt unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiMsHaDY69

T6 Guru
Selling my Ply Guys Assynt unit as I'm going a different way with my van interior.

Cost me £1895, but looking for £1495 ONO.
Will throw in a KiraVans sliding door storage if I get a quick sale on this. This won't fit my door as it has the extra lips on the supports due to being a late 2019 model.

Collection only from Glasgow or if paid in advance can meet at Gretna to transfer to your van. I'll also include the ratchet straps currently holding it place.

Check out all the specs here: Assynt: Twin sofa with U-shape setup and two extending drawer units | The Ply Guys

IMG_20210823_191006_655.jpg

IMG_20210823_191006_718.jpg

IMG_20210823_191006_798.jpg

IMG_20210823_191006_826.jpg

I'm booked in for some work on Tuesday 9th of November at Bognor Motors.

I could meet with the buyer at a services on my way down on Monday evening to make receiving this easier.

Edited to change date as I drive a Transported and not a DeLorean that can take me back to the 9th of October.

Last edited:
Update: now going down to Bognor on Wednesday 10th of November due to unforseen (wife) circumstances.

Selling my Ply Guys Assynt unit as I'm going a different way with my van interior.

Cost me £1895, but looking for £1495 ONO.
Will throw in a KiraVans sliding door storage if I get a quick sale on this. This won't fit my door as it has the extra lips on the supports due to being a late 2019 model.

Collection only from Glasgow or if paid in advance can meet at Gretna to transfer to your van. I'll also include the ratchet straps currently holding it place.

Check out all the specs here: Assynt: Twin sofa with U-shape setup and two extending drawer units | The Ply Guys

View attachment 134388

View attachment 134389

View attachment 134390

View attachment 134391
that looks good !

I have a PV and I think yours is the Kombi version ? (Higher, shorter). Think my legs might dangle but looks like a great bit of kit. I have an exploria bed with a 4x4 sliding tray but I like the idea of a u shaped seating area.

I have a PV and I think yours is the Kombi version ? (Higher, shorter). Think my legs might dangle but looks like a great bit of kit. I have an exploria bed with a 4x4 sliding tray but I like the idea of a u shaped seating area.
Yeah, this one is shorter and higher than you would need for a PV.

It's definitely a great but of kit. I had a Nissan NV200 before the T6 and had a similar set up that cost £1500 (even though it was smaller) and it was nowhere as well made or as good quality finish or design.

The Ply Guys stuff is tremendous and I would have loved to seen it fully realised, but such is life.

Height not a problem as I have a very tall exploria.....just wandering if I could get away with the length. Is it 1400 long ?

Yeah, this one is shorter and higher than you would need for a PV.

It's definitely a great but of kit. I had a Nissan NV200 before the T6 and had a similar set up that cost £1500 (even though it was smaller) and it was nowhere as well made or as good quality finish or design.

The Ply Guys stuff is tremendous and I would have loved to seen it fully realised, but such is life.
i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back