Pictures of Interiors with a 130 rib sliding bed

Does anyone have any pictures of there interiors they can share with a Rib 130 bed to give me some ideas for my kitchen units / cupboards. I have bought a 65 ltr dometic fridge which i have bought already but still need to buy a sink and burner would like to see some options before i buy the sink. I have been trawling the internet but cant seem to find that much.
Thanks

Danbury used to build a couple of campers with a 130 bed - links below.

We chose the Trail for it's simple layout, 6 seats for family outings and as we did not fancy sleeping with our feet under the hob.

Does anyone have any pictures of there interiors they can share with a Rib 130 bed to give me some ideas for my kitchen units / cupboards. I have bought a 65 ltr dometic fridge which i have bought already but still need to buy a sink and burner would like to see some options before i buy the sink. I have been trawling the internet but cant seem to find that much.
Thanks
Take a look at the coast to coast campers site. They do 2 with a 130 bed. We are having ours built by them in March with a Brierywood layout

@Eclipse Custom Vans - tell me more about the 130 slider options! Thats not a RIB is it?

Such a shame your so far away from me ! Looking for a conversion company to do mine

Thank you! Looks great. Looking at your site is about 4k right for the 3 seater fitted on rails? Is it same width as the RIB 130
Hi, sorry no. The website is old and a new one is imminent with new pricing. The one on the website was the bolted system, the new bonded one is around £6k. Thanks

Here is my 130 RIB in my LWB twin slider:
39C5D5B5-FA69-4A80-941B-755382FB2A30.jpeg

I have always been disappointed by the excessive height of my RIB seat.

Some of the pictures in this thread look like the RIB seats are not as high.

Mine is installed on top of the altro floor and I'm wondering if I could lose some height if the floor was cut away to allow the seat base to sit slightly lower.
You can see what I'm on about in the below picture:
9599B5D4-3298-4B8F-97AA-69E755A1A318.jpeg

Can @Eclipse Custom Vans confirm if reducing the height of the seat is possible?

Hi, in terms of the RIB seat height, this is to allow it to go over the wheel arch especially the slider version which had 2 x bolts protruding down and can snag the wheel arch. All the standard seats are supplied to go over the wheel arch so will be a similar height. Be careful that you have actually a T5veion as other van versions can be different heights.

You can order the seats in any height (within a given parameter) which works in vans where you are not overhanging the wheel arch. If you are not using a slider, you can order the seat to minimum height to clear wheel arch, this may be lower than the standard height.

It doesn’t help that the seat cushion is so wide that it pops your feet up when sitting with bum fully back. This is a design specific for testing apparently.

Coincidentally, this was one of the very first subjects I discussed with RIB when we started many years ago. This is the only ‘issue’ with RIB seats which you have to accept. We do fit lower seats which are the REIMO 3000, these are on a track.

Hope this helps,
Ian

Back