picture request: deep red leather seats?

vwski

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

Has anyone got deep / dark red leather seats in their van by any chance? I'm looking for inspiration but finding it difficult to source decent images online.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks ;)

What colour is your van? Silver bodywork and red leather interior is a stunning combination.

What colour is your van? Silver bodywork and red leather interior is a stunning combination.
Indium grey. I'm thinking of Dark red / burgundy seats (it's actually colour swatch 4404) with grey accent stitching etc. Just never seen anything similar which makes me think it won't work. I don't want a red that's too bright and in ya face. Something subtle. Seems a shame to have bespoke leather work done and go for a standard black / grey etc. Nothing wrong with that but just a bit safe maybe. Having said all that I bet I bottle it and do exactly that! :laugh:

Similar dilemma. I've got a Pure Grey on order and want to go with grey leather upholstery with a vibrant red stiching/acsents. Looking for inspiration.

Have you looked @JaySal. He has Audi A 5 seats on the upgraded seat gallery, granted I think it was back in 2018. But very smart.

Hi all,

Has anyone got deep / dark red leather seats in their van by any chance? I'm looking for inspiration but finding it difficult to source decent images online.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks ;)

C4D5F3C8-2881-43CE-8E8F-B48128917F25.jpeg

1EF9290B-3CE7-4694-8C86-37523C1587B7.jpeg1FD6F36E-62CF-41F0-87C2-D365ED75C0D8.jpeg
I thought I had more photos than this..
I’ll see what I can find.

Amazing! Thanks everyone. Some great examples here :)
I think adding a mid grey accent stitch throughout would break up the mass of red nicely. I've found a leather colour that matches the grey on my door trims.

Back