Performance Direct?

Trouts

VIP Member
T6 Legend
anyone had any dealing with Performance Direct/Grove & Dean??

had a decent quote but thought i'd just check with you wise people on here first :cool:
thanks guys

I bought some 25mm spacers, the delivery dates can be a bit wishful thinking

I have been with them a year now - renewal jumped by £85 and they also got several of the material facts wrong - crazy, all they had to do was copy from last year not guess at them. I have also been chasing them for a week for this next year's certificate. Even with the £85 hike I couldn't find a cheaper equivalent quote. Not very good at answering queries is my verdict so wonder about their performance in dealing with a claim.

I have been with them a year now - renewal jumped by £85 and they also got several of the material facts wrong - crazy, all they had to do was copy from last year not guess at them. I have also been chasing them for a week for this next year's certificate. Even with the £85 hike I couldn't find a cheaper equivalent quote. Not very good at answering queries is my verdict so wonder about their performance in dealing with a claim.

thanks @oldiebut goodie :thumbsup:
re. answering queries: sounds about usual in this day and age then. unfortunately.

Back