PayPal email.. wasn’t phishing!

I find PayPal quite useful and use it most of the time.
Never been asked for photo ID though.

Pauly is the epitome of flexibility and an absolute star. There are quite a few sensible people who won't touch PayPal with someone else's todger, let alone their own :thumbsup:

Paypal is also a good way to buy stuff without SWMBO knowing the true price (or even about it at all if you catch the post / delivery van).
I'm sure your symbo will agree with you as she is outside trying to catch the delivery van with her packages of clothes, shoes and other female paraphernalia without you seeing her.

@AussieMick. Too true - we both remember the day when a friend of ours complimented her a something that she was wearing and asked how much it had cost - SWMBO looked at me with a straight face and asked 'how much did I tell you?'

How do you pay your forum membership?
It is possible for you to pay by card using PayPal's payment platform (for things like this forum...) but not actually have a PayPal account - they merely act as the payment processor

It then enables you to use credit card retaining your rights and protection as normal

Just sayin'

I prefer PayPal as it saves me from having to expose my card details to random seller sites. Plus you get the ability to dispute sales where you might have previously used a debit card with no recourse if there were issues.

I prefer PayPal as it saves me from having to expose my card details to random seller sites. Plus you get the ability to dispute sales where you might have previously used a debit card with no recourse if there were issues.
Exactly the same here. The significant online purchasing risk is how often your card number is exposed to goodness knows who. PayPal give a way to purchase online without the merchant ever having sight of your card details.

Back