Found passengers Captains seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATT WHEELS

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Passengers captain seat wanted preferably with swivel in samora fabric, black metal base with ribs / lines on the side to match drivers base also required
and to those who are in the know, is it a case of just removing my bench seat and bolting down the captain seat
Cheers Matt

Evening Matt, I can’t help much with the captains seat. But I did purchase mine from eBay.pl (immaculate condition and hand delivered by a company from Poland. Expensive though). It’s as simple as unbolting the bench seat and bolting down the new captains chair. You will need to purchase these also which cover the 2 no. holes left by the bench as it’s fixed down with 6 nuts where as the captains chair only requires 4. Images on the eBay post detail what I’m describing. It’s the tidiest solution I personally found.

Reactions: CAB
Might be the case jog , not sure they go with my two tone van, only stuck 1 on today for a little look,
Couldn’t get the locking nuts of the other wheels, work in progress as they say

Where you from Matt, I’m considering trading my van in and I have both passenger & drivers captain swivel seats in great condition in samora trim and they are heated

Possibly looking to swap for standard seats and cash my way

I’m in Salisbury, Wiltshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back