Sold Pair T6 Transporter Door Cards Vgc, With Dynamat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montecha

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I have a pair of T6 Transporter Moon Rock Grey door cards for sale. They in good condition, just swapped them for Caravelle cards. Have been sound deadened with Dynamat, so save yourself time and money doing that!

Was £100 pair, now £75 the pair

They are boxed, so can be shipped but carriage would be extra, I'm near Reading, but regularly up the M6 to Manchester, so will be flexible to drop/meet to the North West.

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

Last edited:
Found the 'Rugs for Bugs' door pocket liners, so these are now included !

Getting fed up of moving the boxes every time I go in the garage.

£75 ?

Nope - they are in good condition.

I can get them out and take a couple more pics if you are interested?

Nope - they are in good condition.

I can get them out and take a couple more pics if you are interested?
I am on the fence as I don’t need Them but the scratches on my car Amoy me. But as you have the rugs Would you take £50 +pp.

As I don’t have the space they’re yours!

I’ll PM you details

Thanks
Jamie

I have a pair of T6 Transporter Moon Rock Grey door cards for sale. They in good condition, just swapped them for Caravelle cards. Have been sound deadened with Dynamat, so save yourself time and money doing that!

Was £100 pair, now £75 the pair

They are boxed, so can be shipped but carriage would be extra, I'm near Reading, but regularly up the M6 to Manchester, so will be flexible to drop/meet to the North West.

View attachment 21892

View attachment 21893

View attachment 21894

View attachment 21895

have you got a pic of the new caravelle cards, love to see what it looks like ?

There are loads of options on these ie fabric or leather/with or without lights/colour of trims etc
Whatever option you go you dont see much change from £1k

I’ve done centre console and the lower sections also in Titan Black.

I’ve done the Van-X glove box and I’m just doing the Caravelle Vents. I’m trying to find a way of getting the trim round the heater controls to match the brushed alloy door trim. I tried 3M wrap, but it looks like duct tape! Hydro dipping might be the answer.

EC21DA46-AF6C-4631-9B8C-00804A99CBDC.jpeg

B49C5231-F72A-47E4-9A32-2B5C6B36224E.jpeg

59E2F5B8-9ACA-4D2B-A988-01490AD7202A.jpeg

I went to the MD today to get the rear lock fixed under warranty,

while there they had this Caravelle, It had the Black door card, with leather upper insert, with the pocket led light, with silver handle...but it had the Black upper trim piece.

20180522_114635.jpg

20180522_115153.jpg

I personally prefer the "silver" upper trim panel.......

also while i was there i noticed a couple of Calli`s . . . two of which had the same dashboard layout as our Transporter . . .BUT, they had Black lower trim plastic. Ie below the glovebox, center DSG lower piece and the lower drivers section that houses the light switch.

so moving forwards im planning to get the 3x lower trim panels in black.... and the 2x Caravell Exec Black door cards with leather upper and silver top trim.

i did speak to the parts guy who wanted a REG or VIN number to get a quote for parts but when i gave the vin for the showroom Caravelle it come up with the gloss black upper trim piece..

Pauly . . . any idea on part numbers? or is this something you can get hold of? (black, vel exec, leather upper. silver upper. with pocket light) (and the 3x black lover trim panels)

This one below had the same dash as me but thge lower sectionwas black
20180522_122929.jpg

here is a better view of the black lower dash . . .

20180522_122904.jpg

Have supplied several sets of black lower trims/caravelle doorcards etc
Can give you prices to supply or part numbers for you to source locally (we are cheaper than main dealer prices but postage isn’t cheap on the larger items so does swallow up a bit of that discount)

Have supplied several sets of black lower trims/caravelle doorcards etc
Can give you prices to supply or part numbers for you to source locally (we are cheaper than main dealer prices but postage isn’t cheap on the larger items so does swallow up a bit of that discount)

Awesome @Pauly can you PM me Re supplied prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back