Ovano - Surrey?

Mike Dean

Aviation
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Ovano XL SWB - Wanted Sussex/Surrey.
I looked on the @ovano website but they do not post and I don't want to have to drive to Bristol.

Wanted for a new van i'm buying so have a few weeks :thumbsup:

Let me know!

Thanks,
Mike

They are rare on the second hand market and go for strong money

I’ve missed out on a couple local to me, I seem to have needed one a month or so back. Like you say they are very rare, which tell me that people stick with them although relatively new to market.

I agree I’ve been pondering for a few months now and looked at second hand but they go I got strong money which probably says a lot about the product it does look like a good bit of kit

Hi
Just wondering if anybody has an Ovano switch fitted that's more local to me, that I could have a 30 second peek at to save me trundling down to Bristol? Not brave enough to part with all that cash without seeing one first, despite the rave reviews! I'm based in Guildford/Haslemere in Surrey - Even better if you want to sell me one at a massive discount as doing up this new van's bleeding me dry!!!
Many thanks
Keith

Just do it, you wont gain anything by looking at one in the flesh. :rofl:
I'm in Horsham with one, hands down best thing you can get if you want a kombi with secure storage and to sleep in from time to time.

Just do it, you wont gain anything by looking at one in the flesh. :rofl:
I'm in Horsham with one, hands down best thing you can get if you want a kombi with secure storage and to sleep in from time to time.
Cheers Mike, I've only got a panel van at the moment so it was more to see if could also double up as a back seat if we have a table between it & the swivel seats. I've asked ovano for dimensions so worst case I'll work it out from them. Glad to see you're loving yours - they seem super popular at the moment - just wish it was half the price :eek:

Cheers Mike, I've only got a panel van at the moment so it was more to see if could also double up as a back seat if we have a table between it & the swivel seats. I've asked ovano for dimensions so worst case I'll work it out from them. Glad to see you're loving yours - they seem super popular at the moment - just wish it was half the price

It wouldn’t really work for that, it would be too high for a seat and too far away to make a dining area.

It wouldn’t really work for that, it would be too high for a seat and too far away to make a dining area.
That’s what I was worried about! I’ve got a horrible feeling it’s going be a month in the shed trying to build my own - many thanks for feedback

@T6now I've got a van-king bed with a home made pull out drawer which is perfect for our requirements, Im in Fetcham if you want to come and have a look. I could help you make the pull out drawer.

View attachment 155506

View attachment 155507
Thanks so much for your kind offer but as luck would have it I found a used ovano on here yesterday & took a punt on it working out! I’ve just collected it tonight & think it will do the job with perhaps a minor mod to give me a seat at the front end as well. Thanks again for your info though, loving how helpful everyone is on here!

Back