Outside Temperature Reading…..

JonnyTee

T6 Pro
Morning, Might be an easy one…. I didn’t get any owners books with my van and was wondering if/how you can get the outside temperature reading to display all the time as mine just has the kmp/h on that bit of the display ? Have looked on older posts and only managed to find the below image.F5EBF66D-3B9A-4A51-A57E-B31C6395F245.jpeg

If you activate the big MPH speedo, the outside temperature defaults to where it is shown in your picture on all pages of the DIS.

So you have to pay for it doing if you don’t have the luxury of a vw computer :confused: Thanks VW

I think it's also doable with Carista, but I'm sure that someone on here local to you will have VCDS and be willing to help.

If you have the Discover media, it also displays on the top right of the screen.

Definitely can be done with Carista which is current £25 on Amazon. There are plenty of instructions on the Forum how to do it.

Definitely can be done with Carista which is current £25 on Amazon. There are plenty of instructions on the Forum how to do it.
Thanks for this, have ordered one. Can somebody point me in the right direction if there’s some instructions on Carista for putting the temperature on the dash display screen?

Back