Sold Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4E PC Driveaway Awning and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisaky82

VIP Member
For Sale

Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4E PC Driveaway Awning with extras

Includes inner tent bedroom, Porch Extension, Porch canopy, Footprints (awning and porch), Pump, driveaway connector cador strip, canopy connector strip, pegs.

The canopy can also be used as a small day shelter attached to the van via driveaway strip above the sliding door. (if you have a C channel on the van)

used a handful of times, non smoker home, in excellent condition, always packed away dry.

cost over £1200 altogether

£850 collection from South Manchester or can meet up locally within reason.

Awning 1.jpgAwning 2.jpgAwning 3.jpgAwning 4.jpg

Some more pictures of the kit. this has been very well looked after and packed away carefully. most of the bags still have the original labels on!

An excellent setup ready to go for the summer! new owner will not be disappointed.

canopy.jpg

footprint.jpg

pegs.jpg

pump.jpg

repair kit.jpg

retro.jpg

strip.jpg

tent bag.jpg

This is a cracking piece of kit / we have one! You could park the van in it if you want. Brilliant for garden camp outs too, believe me!

Thanks! It really is an awesome bit of kit. With all the extras listed I’m surprised it hasn’t been snapped up yet. The bags all still have the original tags attached.

Thanks! It really is an awesome bit of kit. With all the extras listed I’m surprised it hasn’t been snapped up yet. The bags all still have the original tags attached.
I’m baffled that it hasn’t been snapped up, especially as it has all the toys/extras

I have this set up as well, it’s excellent. People don’t believe how easy it is to set up and take down. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back