Our new pride & joy

Have you joined team silver?

We are in a similar predicament, we picked ours up end of feb and waa waiting for some better weather to go out, three names storms later we got a single night away then lockdown! We are looking forward to many years of campervanning ahead though so it will be worth the wait!

very nice looking van, what’s it like in the inside?

We are in a similar predicament, we picked ours up end of feb and waa waiting for some better weather to go out, three names storms later we got a single night away then lockdown! We are looking forward to many years of campervanning ahead though so it will be worth the wait!

Hi,

Yes team silver spent ages looking around at different vans but kept coming back to this one....silver never looks dirty!

Mine was looking dusty before it rained! But I’ve had black years for years and definitely didn’t want a black T6 as I’m far too lazy to upkeep. Silver is perfect but I’ve fallen for the silver gloss black look so I’m adding lots of gloss black plastics which is just reintroducing the problem!

Do you have any plans for mods?

Maybe some simple mods, sidebars and possible the small bonnet protector, I like the understated look but I’m sure once I’m out and about I’ll see someone else’s mods then add it....to be honest just can’t wait to start using the van at present still getting to grips with my list of what i think I need to start camping out/what to buy when the shops open and just how to use the van...becoming impatient!

Mine was looking dusty before it rained!
I dont know if its a local thing (we live near a power station) but we find that rain is filthy!
Mine was looking great throughout the sunny spell but yesterdays shower has left it looking grotty again!

Re what to buy, my suggestion would be to do couple of few weekend camps before buying anything,
we all have lofts and garages full of cool T6 stuff that we never use!

This time the downpour spread the dust into nice rivulets but definitely last time I washed it the next rain was filthy, think it might depend on what the local farmers are up to as well as dust from the atmosphere.

I found we had to buy loads of stuff before we could go away even though we are seasoned campers (in tents). Mains hookups, water hose, levelling ramps, to name but a few. But it’s definitely good advice to wait to see what you need first but with lockdown I’ve got impatient too and ordered pretty much everything I think I need, I just need a campsite now! (I haven’t found one on amazon yet)

Reactions: CAB
...but with lockdown I’ve got impatient too and ordered pretty much everything I think I need, I just need a campsite now! (I haven’t found one on amazon yet)

here you go fella :thumbsup:

Back