Our first Transporter May 2023

SupremeTeam

VIP Member
Thanks for the admission to the forum, already looks like a brilliant one and I look forward to reading through and learning more about the T6.1.
I run a small (micro) business and having outgrown an absolutely amazing Caddy, it was time to upscale. Having been a VW owner (cars) for decades the choice was an obvious one. The picture below shows the acquisition. SWB, 204hp, Ascot Grey, Highline, DSG, with some minor cosmetic mods. It drives like a peach, very quiet, great elevated driving position and it can trot! Pic below, business graphics about to be applied along with my industry related reg plate. From the head and the heart it made sense. The Caddy after 3.5 years returned £22k having cost £28k so made a nice dent into the cost of the T30 upon which the business can claim the VAT back. I believe at my age its likely to be the last commercial vehicle I buy. Come the time I might be able to retire I plan to have it converted to a basic camper. I think also that the 6.1 is going to be the last of its type so another factor in the decision making process.
Thanks again. Cheers, Martin
VW Transporter IMAGE.jpg

Looks mint that! Favourite colour after they ditched the bamboo green! Is the urban kit a Factory option?

Back