Operation B14 Nearly Complete

Been looking at B14s, do they improve the ride or is it purely cosmetic for lowering ? my other concern is I use the van for camping etc., Do you have to raise your van to stop it bottoming out, or just cross your fingers.

Been looking at B14s, do they improve the ride or is it purely cosmetic for lowering ? my other concern is I use the van for camping etc., Do you have to raise your van to stop it bottoming out, or just cross your fingers.

As any B14 owner will tell you, they improve the drive considerably. As for camping, I'm on and off caravan sites for my work, and even as low as mine is, I've never damaged anything.

You just need to take a little extra care on fields.

As any B14 owner will tell you, they improve the drive considerably. As for camping, I'm on and off caravan sites for my work, and even as low as mine is, I've never damaged anything.

You just need to take a little extra care on fields.
Thanks, I guess it depends on how far down you drop them also, Im thinking of going down the 18" Amarok steel route, on 17" steels at present, so may be worth getting the wheels first then.

Thanks, I guess it depends on how far down you drop them also, Im thinking of going down the 18" Amarok steel route, on 17" steels at present, so may be worth getting the wheels first then.

@T6180 is selling his 18 Amarok steels, with nearly new Goodyears. They look awesome on B14s and really easy to clean.

Update: back home now , new van feeling , no roll, not harsh , sticks to corners better with no wallowing !
Very happy with stuart and @BognorMotors
Well worth the visit and pricing

Thanks again guys, top service

Glad you’re pleased with the outcome. Totally transforms the van

Back