One day to go!

Don't want to be a killjoy here but allow yourself plenty of time to collect it, take your time checking it over make sure all options are present and working, check the body/paint all over including the roof and don't let them rush you
As soon as you pay any issues come under warranty and are a lot harder to sort out

Don't want to be a killjoy here but allow yourself plenty of time to collect it, take your time checking it over make sure all options are present and working, check the body/paint all over including the roof and don't let them rush you
As soon as you pay any issues come under warranty and are a lot harder to sort out

Thanks @Pauly good advise. The wife will be with me so I'll be sure to keep my cool. Does anyone have any tips or hints to look out for when I'm checking it over?

Thanks @Pauly good advise. The wife will be with me so I'll be sure to keep my cool. Does anyone have any tips or hints to look out for when I'm checking it over?
Yeah, look at EVERYTHING inside and out! Try all the buttons and switches, check the seats for armrests, a lot of people have been reporting damage on their vans when collecting them so go round with fine tooth comb.

If you ordered app connect take a phone lead with you and get them to demo it
Double check all options ordered are present, you could even ask them to print off a copy of your build sheet

Take some steps, and defo check roof for damage m8.. You can't see it otherwise, and once driven away they have get out.. If you forget, take pics with your phone, as you can hold it above head higher than you can see... :thumbsup:

Back