Olbel conversion

jen13579

Hi, does anyone have an Olbel conversion? They aren't a big company so can't find much info. Would love to hear your thoughts on Olbel. Thanks

If you use the search function, there are a few threads on them.

Pete

If you use the search function, there are a few threads on them.

Pete
Thanks I did search and there is one previous thread. The thread is mostly other people asking questions about Olbel.

I was hoping to find someone who already owns an Olbel van, to get their thoughts.

I live Not far from the company.
A used car company who decided to make some van conversions due to the excess profits that can be made.
I previously bought a car from them.
Customer service is shit, the conversions aren’t great, don’t use branded pop tops , and after sales will be non existent .
The car I bought needed fixing whilst in warranty with them.
They met me at a cafe , took the car off me, wouldn’t let me come with them when they supposedly took the car to a garage - which they didn’t!!
Brought the car back and said it’s fine.
I later took the car to Audi who said it needed a New steering rack and other Issues.
So I rejected it and took it back to them.

The Guys are a bunch of cowboys ..
rant over haha

I live Not far from the company.
A used car company who decided to make some van conversions due to the excess profits that can be made.
I previously bought a car from them.
Customer service is shit, the conversions aren’t great, don’t use branded pop tops , and after sales will be non existent .
The car I bought needed fixing whilst in warranty with them.
They met me at a cafe , took the car off me, wouldn’t let me come with them when they supposedly took the car to a garage - which they didn’t!!
Brought the car back and said it’s fine.
I later took the car to Audi who said it needed a New steering rack and other Issues.
So I rejected it and took it back to them.

The Guys are a bunch of cowboys ..
rant over haha
Thanks for your reply. Have you had a campervan from them?

No I wouldn’t, I’ve been to see them to see what they where like, but not impressed

And btw, their car website and olbel website isn’t updated . They have a lot of old stock on there.

We've been to look. I posted this as I was hoping to find someone who actually had one, to get their opinion. Thanks.
What did you think? Your best making your Own mind up. On what you like, but if my experience of the poor aftercare wasn’t an issue and personally knowing what the company as a whole is like, and knowing about the well known owner who’s local to me doesn’t put you off. Go for it they’re not too expensive either.

Back