Oil capacity

Stripy

T6 Pro
Hi peeps
I have looked in my book under capacities, and found

Adblue.......but I'm euro 5
Fuel tank .......80 ltrs
Washer fluid 3.71 ltrs

But I can't see oil , could anyone tell me my oil capacity for a 140 6 speed t32

Thank you john

I asked the same question to VW a while ago and whilst I can't remember the exact answer i seem to remember thinking that a 5l was not enough think it was around 5 and a half hopefully someone else can confirm

My Euro 6 took just over 7 litres on its 10k oil change.
Think just under 6 on my old Euro 5 t5.1

Is the standard fuel tank on a 140 really 80 litres? I can't get more than about 75 in and have once or twice pushed it to the limit of zero miles left plus I squeezed out a further 45 miles. I thought the 80l tank was an optional extra.

Hi scruffy
My book reads as 80ltrs , it doesn't give any other fuel tank figures, I know that some people have a smaller tank but I thought it was the Euro 6 peeps

Cheers John

All Euro 5 engines are 80 litre fuel tanks. 75 litres per refill of about right.
Euro 6 is 70 litres unless you spec the 80 litre tank. I refill with 5 Mile range left and it's usually 63litres to fill.
You will always have fuel left in reserve.

Thanks all. I got 720 miles out of this tank, and could still only get 75L in. Not a good idea I know, but we travelling through France and just wanted to get to the hotel.

Thanks all. I got 720 miles out of this tank, and could still only get 75L in. Not a good idea I know, but we travelling through France and just wanted to get to the hotel.
Blimey 720miles, that's very good. I am amazed by how well mine does on fuel considering the fuel consumption that some report. My best is 650.

Back