Oh no.......

Oh. Over heat?. Or that from cold?

Lost temp data,?

Fans on full,,?

Lost coolant,?

So leaking or injesting it.?

Rad pressure test?
Not sure yet mate. I stopped away last night and the wife was going to pick me up in the van but she sent me the pic instead.

I've had exactly this after my egr replacement, I topped it up twice (funny enough once was in Holland) between having it done in March til my MOT in sept where they noticed a slight leak from the cooler, they took it back in and sorted it out.

I've had exactly this after my egr replacement, I topped it up twice (funny enough once was in Holland) between having it done in March til my MOT in sept where they noticed a slight leak from the cooler, they took it back in and sorted it out.
That sounds like the best case scenario

i would top it up and see how she goes, mine has never dropped again since being topped off after the egr cooler replacement

i would top it up and see how she goes, mine has never dropped again since being topped off after the egr cooler replacement
It's been 6 months since it was replaced. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

The coolant level was just on minimum. There’s no white smoke from the exhaust and no visible leaks that I can see. ill be using it over the weekend and monitoring the level. Fingers crossed.

These issues are weird. Mine dropped a reservoir of coolant down to the low coolant alarm sensor in September. It’s been pressure tested with no issue found. We’ve kept on driving it and 1,500 miles later the coolant level hasn’t budged a mm off the normal level.

It’s like a part of the coolant system had been closed off which then reopened so the level dropped and now it’s topped up the coolant level won’t move again.

we thinking airlock then?

did you top up the coolant before?

Back