Found Oem Roof Rails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi

Television Lighting Engineer
T6 Guru
Looking for the rails and bars ideally, otherwise I shall have to shell out £190 for new ones.

£190 doesn't seem a bad price, I thought they wold be dearer than that. I'm debating whether or not to take mine off.

£190 doesn't seem a bad price, I thought they wold be dearer than that. I'm debating whether or not to take mine off.
The rails are £104 and the cross bars are £90. It’s not that dear as VW parts go, but it is for me considering I don’t really want them. I’d rather spend the money on sound proofing but unfortunately I have to have them for work.

Lwb or swb rails, I have a set of rails off my lwb that Salop vans fit I had them take them off before I picked up the van so they’re brand new.

That’s a shame but nevertheless very kind of you, thanks for the offer :thumbsup:
Jimmy,
Spend the £190 Mate, the oem ones are well worth it.
Also, if you're using them for work make sure you're not buying bars and rails that are "Just for show" many won't carry anything more than a bag of spuds.
Anyway, £190 is going to be making you money, sound proofing probably isn't.
Cheers pal.

Jimmy,
Spend the £190 Mate, the oem ones are well worth it.
Also, if you're using them for work make sure you're not buying bars and rails that are "Just for show" many won't carry anything more than a bag of spuds.
Anyway, £190 is going to be making you money, sound proofing probably isn't.
Cheers pal.

Wise words mate. I think they’ll be my next purchase. If I ripped a seat putting ladders in the back I would cry!

Oh thay are black but for a lwb sorry, was going to say just sort courier you could have them.:)
I,
I’d be interested in these roof bars if they are still available?

Can speak to courier on Monday to see what they would charge for delivery

Yes they’re available, just drop me a dm and we can sort it out.

Yes they’re available, just drop me a dm and we can sort it out.
Hi mate,

Can’t Dm you, you don’t have the start conversation link on you user name bar, tried to do it through inbox and it won’t allow me to send to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back