Sold OEM Rear LEDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Having received my new 6.1 LEDS today I am now selling the OEM LEDS. Good condition. £150 plus £20 postage
IMG_0366.jpegIMG_0367.jpeg

Last edited:
I currently have the standard rear lights with reversing light on only one side. Presumably, in order for both reversing lights to work on these, I'd have to run a cable from one side to the other. Does anyone know how easy it is to run this cable? My van is all fitted out as a camper and I wouldn't want to have to rip off any carpet so is it possible to 'feed' the cable through without ripping everything up?

I believe making the cable up is quite easy but I have the same problem as you with a fully trimmed camper so I’ve never gone down that route. Could it be an option to just connect the lights as singles though?

I currently have the standard rear lights with reversing light on only one side. Presumably, in order for both reversing lights to work on these, I'd have to run a cable from one side to the other. Does anyone know how easy it is to run this cable? My van is all fitted out as a camper and I wouldn't want to have to rip off any carpet so is it possible to 'feed' the cable through without ripping everything up?
I believe making the cable up is quite easy but I have the same problem as you with a fully trimmed camper so I’ve never gone down that route. Could it be an option to just connect the lights as singles though?

Not a perfect solution but you could run the wire around the rear entrance hidden behind the rubber seal and could be attached by a variety of methods. Or down and run it below the rear door, behind/ in the bumper. Depends how much you wanted the 2 reversing lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back