For Sale O/S LED Smoked tail-lamp £130

Dm85

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all have a T6 tailgate LED light for sale-Right hand side

The Left on has a small crack In it so I am happy to send that also if someone wants to try and fix it!

They are about £220 new so selling around £130 Ono plus postage which is not much.

it’s in good condition as only 18mo the old it’s self as it was a replacement I bought.BEC8C07A-9AF8-4202-9B32-E5E51BA0C3DF.jpeg

9CD60ACB-6825-46B0-9BB8-3F99835E1AC1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I asking too much. Just thought £220 for a new one or £130 for a fairly new one and a ballon knot lefty was a steal in today’s over inflated world

Am I asking too much. Just thought £220 for a new one or £130 for a fairly new one and a ballon knot lefty was a steal in today’s over inflated world
Nothing wrong with the price at all.

aaaah splendid, thank you :cool:
actually after the T6.1's...
I’ve bought the T6.1 Led rears and the install kit from advanced in car inst and now think the job is beyond me… lol Halogens might be staying on…. ‍:thumbsdown:

Last edited:
I’ve bought the T6.1 Led rears and the install kit from advanced in car inst and now think the job is beyond me… lol Halogens might be staying on…. *:thumbsdown:
ha yeah, it'll be beyond my (very limited) capabilities no doubt.
can you get someone to do it for you??

- if not and you want to sell them... :cool:
drop me a DM.

On another note I just carpet lined and did the roof panels electrics etc….. my first time and I think it looks bloody great if I must say so myself! F5EE772C-0557-41BC-B972-9BFAA9FD5DC5.png

I’ve bought the T6.1 Led rears and the install kit from advanced in car inst and now think the job is beyond me… lol Halogens might be staying on…. *:thumbsdown:
Mine were plug and play when I bought them but have some resistors to add as the indicators throw a wobbly

Back