No Sound from Radio - 2018 T6 Discover Pro Nav

In a state

I like a good length in a Van...
T6 Pro
Hi,

I've searched the forum but couldn't see any posts related to this issue I have.

Van has, like most of ours, been sitting since March with little use, ¼ of tank to be exact.

The last time I drove the van was a number of weeks ago and I noticed a problem with no sound coming from my radio. However, it seemed to reset itself and worked fine since until today.

Again no sound coming from the radio...I've tried the various reset/restore factory settings etc. as usual but still can seem to get to the bottom of this.

Anybody had a similar problem?

Battery is showing 12.1 bolts and the start stop is working so I'm assuming it's not a power issue.

Hi,

I've searched the forum but couldn't see any posts related to this issue I have.

Van has, like most of ours, been sitting since March with little use, ¼ of tank to be exact.

The last time I drove the van was a number of weeks ago and I noticed a problem with no sound coming from my radio. However, it seemed to reset itself and worked fine since until today.

Again no sound coming from the radio...I've tried the various reset/restore factory settings etc. as usual but still can seem to get to the bottom of this.

Anybody had a similar problem?

Battery is showing 12.1 bolts and the start stop is working so I'm assuming it's not a power issue.
Has the van been sat with a flat battery for a while?

just a thought (because I have done it!) you haven’t pressed the mute button have you?

No I’ve been keeping it charged as needed. Happened once before but came back. I’ll check again in the morning and see if it’s working.

Back