Nfu Insurers

Mavis628

T6 Pro
Hi Guys

Been shopping for my van insurance, I can recommend NFU, very helpful and very competitive!

Defo worth a call if your insurance is up or you think your paying to much.

Glad this has worked out for you and you got the deal.you were hoping for.

I hope that I can help others on the forum members with this discounted code!.

PM me for more info..
More discounts for VIP members to follow shortly...

I have always been with the NFU for my van insurance, both my T6 and T5 is with them ,may be a little more expensive but worth it.

Does anybody know if the T6Forum gets a discount with NFU for insurance?
Got my quote through for my third year with Brentacre and not impressed with their generosity for no claims!

Got my quote through for my third year with Brentacre and not impressed with their generosity for no claims!
I dont think theres any special arrangements so to speak. My local branch is always asking me to recommend other forum users though so I'm sure they'd be as competitive as possible. If you're interested speak to Elicia or Chloe at Bridgnorth.
The best thing about both of those ladies is they understand why a panel van is worth 80k....so the explaining is easy.

I’ve requested a quote from NFU, waiting for a reply, if there is a discount I’ll post it here.

Have you gone for an online quote?
If so it may be really expensive. All the NFU branches are franchised and so you should try them direct.

Have you gone for an online quote?
If so it may be really expensive. All the NFU branches are franchised and so you should try them direct.
There don’t appear to be any offices open due to the virus situation, the online enquiry goes straight to my local office and hopefully somebody is working from home dealing with it.

I can vouch for the bridgenorth branch for quality service. They did their best to get my quote as low as possible. I'm waiting for my renewal letter to come through the post anyday now.

hi iv just insured my t4 told them iv got no no claims as there on my t6 they said we will mirror them got 9 years plus then they said if you don't send in proof of your no claims you will be charged a extra 15 pounds and were treat it as your got none, so my 9 years plus are worth 15 pounds they seemed more intrested in are you a home owner

There don’t appear to be any offices open due to the virus situation, the online enquiry goes straight to my local office and hopefully somebody is working from home dealing with it.
Bridgnorth is closed but they are still working from home, probably the same throughout.

A few years ago I tried for a quote at the Telford NFU office (face to face enquiry). All I can say is that they were almost rude, didn't want to know about any new business unless I already had other insurance with them.
Just to put this in context, the request was for a nearly new self build, insured & spouse, both max no claims, 15000 miles per year, local north Telford address. Their quote was way over twice my then current insurers renewal figure. It was made obvious that they didn't want the business!

I'd agree with that about Telford.
In 2010 I offered them the chance of 40k worth of insurance, didn't get back to me and then when I got a call a year later they were rude and insulting...like I say they are franchised and Bridgnorth are a totally different kettle of fish. I couldn't recommend them enough. By the way, I have claimed about 6 times in 10 years through business, home and car and their attitude is the same now as when we 1st dealt.

It took a couple of days to get a quote from NFU as they are working from home.
I’m glad to say that NFU were cheaper than Brentacre and Caravan & Motorhome Club, just watch out for the default inclusion of protected NCB on the premium, I removed it and saved about 59 quid.
Without going into the full details of the cover here’s a comparison.
Fully comp, 45K, parked on street, clean licence, more than 9 years NCB (mirrored), crusty and retired, Legal Cover, European Cover.

Brentacre; 625 inc 65 fee, limits on European trip length.
Caravan & Motorhome Club; 464 plus membership is approx 518.
NFU; 404, 365 day European cover, no voluntary excess other 50 for glass.
Needless to say I’m going for NFU.
As a bonus they also came top of the Which ratings for motor insurance.

It took a couple of days to get a quote from NFU as they are working from home.
I’m glad to say that NFU were cheaper than Brentacre and Caravan & Motorhome Club, just watch out for the default inclusion of protected NCB on the premium, I removed it and saved about 59 quid.
Without going into the full details of the cover here’s a comparison.
Fully comp, 45K, parked on street, clean licence, more than 9 years NCB (mirrored), crusty and retired, Legal Cover, European Cover.

Brentacre; 625 inc 65 fee, limits on European trip length.
Caravan & Motorhome Club; 464 plus membership is approx 518.
NFU; 404, 365 day European cover, no voluntary excess other 50 for glass.
Needless to say I’m going for NFU.
As a bonus they also came top of the Which ratings for motor insurance.
@DXX can I ask which NFU branch you used please?
Rod just beat me to it, and was this with Fish's discount?

I never got any details from the T6Forum on discount, looks like Fish is offline or busy. I asked and the person at NFU and they were unaware of the T6Forum or discount.

Back