gazmacuk

HI Guys,

Gazmac here, not currently an owner of a van yet, but me and Mrs Mac are on the prowl for one.

We have been fans of all things VAG for a number of years, and owned an array of different cars, but now its time for us to get a van and enjoy the outdoors more than we already.

I will apologise now for any dumb ass tech questions i ask along the way.

Gaz

HI Guys,

Gazmac here, not currently an owner of a van yet, but me and Mrs Mac are on the prowl for one.

We have been fans of all things VAG for a number of years, and owned an array of different cars, but now its time for us to get a van and enjoy the outdoors more than we already.

I will apologise now for any dumb ass tech questions i ask along the way.

Gaz
Hi ..Welcome :mexican wave:

Hi gazmacuk, and welcome to the Forum. And if you can't find answers to your questions after using the excellent search facility, feel free to ask anything you want!
We will be more than willing to help out! And remember to post Photos of your Van once you mange to buy one! :D

Hi gazmacuk, and welcome to the Forum. And if you can't find answers to your questions after using the excellent search facility, feel free to ask anything you want!
We will be more than willing to help out! And remember to post Photos of your Van once you mange to buy one! :D

Cheers mate, appreciated

Back