Newbie to t6 life

Welcome to the forum Martin. You got any plans for your van?

Thanks guys, only a few things planned so far.
First thing is to fit single passengers seat, then some windows in the back ,
tow bar has just been fitted.
Really excited to get out and about

What's your intended use case - work van, daily driver, weekend day-van, full-on camper, something else? And have you purchased a PV or a Kombi?

If the van doesn't have them already, add rubber door seals for "sounds like a Golf" door-closing, and a rubber dash seal to stop things slipping down behind the dash, never to be seen again. Both cheap and easy upgrades... apparently! :rofl: (still waiting for delivery of my factory order, so this is all theoretical from me ;)).

There's a myriad of mods & upgrades to spend (waste?) your money on after that - most of which you probably aren't aware of currently and haven't yet realised that you need/want/must have - but they'll all be considerably more expensive than the rubber seals (e.g. demand for single front passenger seats consistently outstrips supply, so they're über expensive).

Welcome! Those will be a long few weeks......I know this from personal experience...... My wait is nearly over.... Got the call yesterday and I'm finally picking mine up on Thursday next week (22nd) me and the missus nearly p#ssed our pants when we took the call..... So bloody excited.

Welcome! Those will be a long few weeks......I know this from personal experience...... My wait is nearly over.... Got the call yesterday and I'm finally picking mine up on Thursday next week (22nd) me and the missus nearly p#ssed our pants when we took the call..... So bloody excited.
Wish I could get Mrs Bav to be excited about our van - currently she just keeps referring to the cost. :rolleyes:

And for you I'm sure it will change when you've got the van and you and Mrs Bav are having lots of adventures. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Bav
Hello everyone, picking up new to me t32 4 motion in a few weeks time.
hope to get along to some events next year.
Martin C
Welcome
We’ve had our 2017 kombi for 4months or so. Get ready for the constant checking on here for stuff for sale! The advice and help on here is amazing been so invaluable for us already.
Enjoy the van what colour spec etc? Pv or kombi??

your right the wait is killing me , I’m not the most patient.
It’s Lwb in Indium grey high line pv ,
I will be using it daily for fun ( just taken early retirement) and for towing our caravan.
I can see lots of mods and accessories in the future
Excellent - I retired early too. Despite spending the first year of retirement in lockdown, it's the the best thing I ever did. Now I just chuckle to myself when the media complain about the over-50s that removed themselves from the workforce.

Last edited:
Back