Yes mate, 19" x 9" billet 27, double rolled, enamel finish rim for winter (but will still coat with WD40)
Avon 255/45/r19 zv7 tyres
Even with the 50mm lowering, the ride is much better than on the 17" Devonports, it was the compromise I was looking for, and very happy...
Just got to sort out the tyre pressure warning light..

Yes mate, 19" x 9" billet 27, double rolled, enamel finish rim for winter (but will still coat with WD40)
Even with the 50mm lowering, the ride is much better than on the 17" Devonports, it was the compromise I was looking for, and very happy...

I do like Image stuff, and it's big money for wheels, but the fact they are made in the UK appeals to me, if the quality is there.

Just re-set the warning light to take into account the new pressures. It's all done in the MFD

Can I suggest using ACF50 rather than WD

To be fair, have kept the Devonports, but with this weather and the fact I will probably be selling them after warranty runs out, that's why I went for the enamel finish and with a coating like you have suggested, should be OK.

Back