New Wheels - can I sell my 16” for anything?

Mikeje

VIP Member
Picking up a new van tomorrow and looking to change the steel 16inch wheels to 18 inch alloys. Any idea how much I should be looking to sell the 16s for?

Depends if the tyres are still usable? Can’t see there being much demand for 16 inch steels.

Have a look on eBay, that will give you an idea of how much they are selling for. There isn’t a huge market for 16in steel wheels. However there is prob a bigger market for the tyres, as they will work on most vans. Market the tyres, not the wheel package

I managed to sell my claytons, to a chap that wanted the tyres, and was going to weigh-in the wheels!!!!!

If you are getting a T32, will it not have 17’s. I didn’t think they put 16’s on T32s???????

I had several sets for sale all as new with centre caps and sold them on various places but local and got between 150 and 170 max and these were all t32 16 inch wheels, it depends on how quickly you want rid of them. or you can save them for the winter and swap your alloys over and not need to worry about getting your alloys damaged.

I’m no expert on T32’s but there must be a reason why they done have 16’s fitted. There is a better market for 17in steelies. Try advertising they on the forum, gotta be worth a punt

I’m no expert on T32’s but there must be a reason why they done have 16’s fitted. There is a better market for 17in steelies. Try advertising they on the forum, gotta be worth a punt
Thanks. I’m probably mistaken and they are 17s.

the t32s are where I had got my sets from they came of 2018 - 2019 startline panel vans. and they were all 16 inch. but all were as new .

I bought a set of 16” steels on eBay for £10 each.

Pete

Back