New Wave Conversions Lining/Sound Proofing

DeanoP

Just thought I'd post some pics of my recently lined T6 from New Wave Conversions in South Wales. The process was great from start to finish. I opted for slatted Milano suede headlining and Anthracite carpet on the walls. Over the moon with the results and the ride is so much quieter :)

New wave 4.jpg New wave 1.jpg New wave 2.jpg New wave 3.jpg

I have seen your lining job on there social media posts looks very nice. I am looking at getting mine done the same next year , i may get them to quote the work, as i know there work is first class.

I have seen your lining job on there social media posts looks very nice. I am looking at getting mine done the same next year , i may get them to quote the work, as i know there work is first class.
You won't be disappointed mate, they are ultra professional and really easy to work with

Looks awesome, I’m looking at their lining package also. Where are the switches for the LED’s? Also are you running them off the standard battery or a second battery? I may add the Alto flooring too.

Looks awesome, I’m looking at their lining package also. Where are the switches for the LED’s? Also are you running them off the standard battery or a second battery? I may add the Alto flooring too.
@Ro63rt The switch is in the bottom of pillar where the front seat belts are housed. It's a small black rocker switch which can hardly be seen.

Back