New to here so bear with me......single passenger seat needed please.

Dannyb6467

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hello there folks,

Just taken delivery of my new Kombi 4motion DSG 204. Ordered the truck with a duel passenger seat for when the kids are in it, but also need a single seat with arm rests for when we tour.....the cloth is Simora.

Can anyone recommend where to buy from or do any of the members have a seat for sale.

Assuming ill need the single base too?

Thanks in advance.

Dan.

Ebay no. 272992809599
I think thats about the going rate.
Possibly worth researching t5 seats similar to the t6 ones and just recover. Many t5 parts fit a t6.

Our first two turned up today, and they are already sold. I have more arriving in March. I have a waiting list. Let me know if you want to be added? They are brand new Samora Single passenger seats, with bases, armrests and lumber. They are £700+VAT

It’s a yes to the chair. Although one would be Samora and the other a tassimo. Would that be silly?

Our first two turned up today, and they are already sold. I have more arriving in March. I have a waiting list. Let me know if you want to be added? They are brand new Samora Single passenger seats, with bases, armrests and lumber. They are £700+VAT
Yes please. Simora cloth. If I collect it from you could you fit it there and then please?

Hi Does that include delivery?

Hello there folks,

Just taken delivery of my new Kombi 4motion DSG 204. Ordered the truck with a duel passenger seat for when the kids are in it, but also need a single seat with arm rests for when we tour.....the cloth is Simora.

Can anyone recommend where to buy from or do any of the members have a seat for sale.

Assuming ill need the single base too?

Thanks in advance.

Dan.
There is a simora passenger seat on eBay for around £450, looks really good condition, I'm looking for one in Pandu black cloth!

I've just found another listing for one by putting v w front seat simora in eBay & it comes up for £795, looks good sorry cannot work out how to do link but it was easy to find!

Yeah there’s a few around that price. It’s just crazy for one seat!
Trying to find somebody to fab some of the swivel safe boxes but with the top to suit golf seats.

Back