1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New t6 204

Discussion in 'Show Us Your T6' started by Paul G, 16 Dec 2016.

1. Paul G

Paul G Member VIP Member

The BBS wheels I have are 950kg load rating BTW

2. StudleyGlass

StudleyGlass 150 DSG Combi Highline VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Oh i do believe you i have been doing it for months with the wait i had for mine ! is yours a T32 ?

3. Paul G

Paul G Member VIP Member

I'm sure somebody could make a fortune if they made wheels with the correct width and offset!
    Mine is a t30, I have just sold a t32 sportline which had the bilsteins on it with 22inch zito 935

4. StudleyGlass

Map
    Yep your right mate. Do your wheels touch or rub at any time when your turning?

Yes dare not risk getting the incorrect weight rating for a T32 just incase something happens , knowing my luck it would lol

5. Paul G

Paul G Member VIP Member

No rubbing whatsoever, I'm hoping to lower it a bit more as well! :) Think you should be ok with 950kg rating per wheel?

6. StudleyGlass

Map
    Thats good to know them, lower! have you still got some more moment down on your billys then?

I need a weight rating of 86o kg + on the wheels to be legal

7. Paul G

Paul G Member VIP Member

Yes, still could lower it about another 20-25mm if I wanted! It's just a shame I couldn't get a different offset for the front then I could lower it as much as I want ;)

8. StudleyGlass

Map
    Did you need a narrower tire/rim on the front then to clear arch lip?

Do you have any more shots of you bus ?

9. Paul G

Paul G Member VIP Member

It's fine the way it is with the 265/35/21 tyres, I may need to change to 255 to lower it any more which I am hoping to do in the next week?
    If you send me your email I'll send some pics over.

Cheers