New t6 204

Yeah that's the biggest problem with finding wheels, I've spent more hours searching for the right fitment wheels tgan you would believe!
I have the bilstein b14 coilovers on mine, had them on my last van and can't fault them in any way!
Good luck with the wheels!
The BBS wheels I have are 950kg load rating BTW

Yeah that's the biggest problem with finding wheels, I've spent more hours searching for the right fitment wheels tgan you would believe!
I have the bilstein b14 coilovers on mine, had them on my last van and can't fault them in any way!
Good luck with the wheels!

Oh i do believe you i have been doing it for months with the wait i had for mine ! is yours a T32 ?

Oh i do believe you i have been doing it for months with the wait i had for mine ! is yours a T32 ?
I'm sure somebody could make a fortune if they made wheels with the correct width and offset!
Mine is a t30, I have just sold a t32 sportline which had the bilsteins on it with 22inch zito 935

Yep your right mate. Do your wheels touch or rub at any time when your turning?

Yes dare not risk getting the incorrect weight rating for a T32 just incase something happens , knowing my luck it would lol

No rubbing whatsoever, I'm hoping to lower it a bit more as well! :) Think you should be ok with 950kg rating per wheel?

Thats good to know them, lower! have you still got some more moment down on your billys then?

I need a weight rating of 86o kg + on the wheels to be legal

Thats good to know them, lower! have you still got some more moment down on your billys then?

I need a weight rating of 86o kg + on the wheels to be legal
Yes, still could lower it about another 20-25mm if I wanted! It's just a shame I couldn't get a different offset for the front then I could lower it as much as I want ;)

Yes, still could lower it about another 20-25mm if I wanted! It's just a shame I couldn't get a different offset for the front then I could lower it as much as I want ;)

Did you need a narrower tire/rim on the front then to clear arch lip?

Do you have any more shots of you bus ?

Did you need a narrower tire/rim on the front then to clear arch lip?

Do you have any more shots of you bus ?

It's fine the way it is with the 265/35/21 tyres, I may need to change to 255 to lower it any more which I am hoping to do in the next week?
If you send me your email I'll send some pics over.

Cheers

Back