New members and owners of a t6 camper

D.Bradley

T6 Pro
Hello good afternoon we are new owners and first time owners of a t6 camper van nice to meet you all if there’s anybody that can help with advice on making the ride better just had 3 weeks in and around Cornwall the camper drives great but the cornering and the top roll needs sorting so am after some help with coilovers and alloys suggestion we don’t want it sat low but would like the top roll gone and cornering better thank you .

Last edited:
B14 coil overs and H&R anti roll bar sorted mine out nicely you can run whatever size wheels you want and you don’t have to wind the B14s down so I think you get a 40mm drop from standard. Speak to @BognorMotors who sorted mine for me

Hello good afternoon we are new owners and first time owners of a t6 camper van nice to meet you all if there’s anybody that can help with advice on making the ride better just had 3 weeks in and around Cornwall the camper drives great but the cornering and the top roll needs sorting so am after some help with coilovers and alloys suggestion we don’t want it sat low but would like the top roll gone and cornering better thank you .
Speak to @BognorMotors as they have just improved my ride and it is now fantastic. Well known by this forum. Congrats on the new van btw!

Hi Daz ill send an Email asap avoid the Coil over on this application from what you said on the phone , it wont give you the result you need at all and its completely the wrong advise in this case

Thank you so much good to have a quick chat with you today as we are completely clueless all I’ve been told is get coilovers we look forward to getting the email what we would like from yourself is help with

comfort like it to be better
Stability feels like we are on a boat not driving a camper
We would also like A wheel upgrade with all terrain tyres
And a Better stance and look not sure if we would want spacers we don’t want it dropped low like you see most of them but we would like the arch space filled so we haven’t got the big gap there we would like a swamper look camper van for when we do go wild camping off grid but we will also be on camp sites it’s also a daily driver school run shopping and work many thanks Steve look forward to the email

Hi all, as a new member thought I would introduce myself and our Cherry Red, T6.1 called 'Cherry'. We have owned her for about a little over a month. Been out 4 times and out again in a couple of weeks again mainly around Scotland and North Wales :)

Hi all, as a new member thought I would introduce myself and our Cherry Red, T6.1 called 'Cherry'. We have owned her for about a little over a month. Been out 4 times and out again in a couple of weeks again mainly around Scotland and North Wales :)
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Back